Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pre-Stampin Up Cards


This card was one of my first attempts at stamping and using markers with an aqua brush to blend the colours. I sanded the first layer of the card and embossed the second layer. I was pretty happy with the outcome.


This was a Stampin Up design creation I made but using some of my older cardstock. I created these lovely shoes for Kaitlyn's party gift instead of a traditional lolly bag. I cut the shoe template then applied the Versamark and Dazzling Diamonds, made swirls using the bone scorer and heat embossed to give the faux leather look. All the girls loved this gift.




This was one of my pre stampin cards. I created this card using my Cricut Expression and the Mickey and Friends plus the Mickey Fonts cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment