Sunday, July 4, 2010



This card is a great example of two step stamping. I used the Vintage Vogue Stamp set, stamped the small flower onto the cardstock and the large flower was cut out and adhered using dimensionals with a rhinestone brad attached. After stamping the smaller flowers I stamped the leave stamp over lapping and random around the bottom and side of card. Very easy and a great effect! All products were Stampin Up - card was Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White, Inks were Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Garden Green, I also used Thank You Kindly Stamp Set and Chocolate Chip Ribbon. I was very happy with the final result.




A fun kids card made using the Dragons and Dreams Stamp Set. I used the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and my Bigshot to create the embossed look on the bottom layer. Cardstock used was Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy. Soft Suede Ribbon was used. After stamping the image using StazOn Jet Black I coloured using the Classic Stampin Pads - More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue and Old Olive.



This was a card I made at a Make and Take whilst I was still a "customer". We used the Vintage Vogue Clear Mount stamps and the new "in" colours for the Autumn Mini. Loved making this card. My first ever card where I cut out a stamped image!

No comments:

Post a Comment