Sunday, July 4, 2010

Stampin Up Cards

This card is one of my favorites. I used the Bugs and Kisses stamp set - love this set for kids. Papers used were all Stampin up - Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White, inks were Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and Brilliant Blue. The sky was created using the daubers and the grass using the aqua painter. I applied Crystal Effects to the worms after stamping to give the lovely glossy finish.


This was probably one of the most intricate, time consuming cards I have made yet. I used the Pony Party stamp set and hand cut the individual ponies which took me hours! Papers used were Orchid Opulence, Whisper white, Pixie Pink, Lavender Lace, I used various inks and the aqua painters to colour the ponies. Again sponge daubers were used with So Saffron Ink and Bashful Blue to create the background colours. I applied Kindy glitz to add the sparkle effect on the ponies and the carousel.



A very simple and quick card but I think it still have the stylish look to it. The Lovely as Trees Stamp Set has to be one of my personal favorites. So versatile and can be masculine with the right colours. I used the Staz On Jet Black, black brads (from the Vintage Brads), Thank You Kindly Stamp Set, Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock. Very happy with the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment