Thursday, July 22, 2010

Upcoming Changes

Just wanted to remind everyone that the launch of the new Catalogue will be happening on the 1 September 2010. I know I for one am very excited about this and cant wait to see all the new stamp sets and colours! A very exciting time. Stampin Up will be publishing their "Last Chance List" which will include all the retiring items from the old catalogue - these will only be available whilst stocks last so please if there is anything you need remember to place your order with me promptly in order not to miss out. Also with the retiring colours I know some stocks have already depleted so if there is any inks, refills or papers you require then contact me asap so we can get your order in.

The Autumn/Winter Mini will be expiring also on the 31st August so again if there was anything in there you really have to have then dont hesitate placing your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment